Future Leadership webinar series - Knowing your numbers: the role of data, funding formula and LMI in FE management
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
SET members: £21.25 (https://.set.et-foundation.co.uk)
Non SET-member: £25
NB. If you are unable to attend the On-line Seminar session, you can purchase the Webinar Package which is a recording of the On-line Seminar for you to view at your convenience.
Who is this course for?
College leaders, training provider chief executives, directors, curriculum leads, senior managers and aspiring leaders .
Apprenticeship reforms, the levy and funding shifts are changing the FE and work based learning landscape forever. This essential webinar will explore best practices and the fundamentals in how FE & skills leaders should use their data, funding reports and LMI to strategically plan, forecast and report on all elements of delivery and resource.
You will have the confidence and knowledge to:
- question FE experts in how to best use data and funding to gain success and avoid failure
- understand how labour market information data plays a key part in local skills strategies and curriculum development
- cut through the noise and prioritise the urgent vs the not-so-urgent data to analyse
- consider how data can transform your business forecasting - discuss the operational data in focus from Ofsted and the SFA/EFA - and how this might affect your leadership decision-making
- explore ways in which management information is used to develop strategies and is disseminated to staff to gain the biggest impact.
Length of the course
One hour for each webinar