Inclusive digital learning: opportunities and challenges in supporting learners with complex learning difficulties virtually (Code: C1031)
With the enforced necessity to engage with digital learning for students with SEND through the pandemic what have we learnt so far from the perspectives of:
The session will allow sharing of current practices and emerging innovations providing a forum for open discussion with participants to explore barriers, success and best practice.
Discussion time: there will be an opportunity for the group to share what is working well and any concerns around the topic.
Who is this for?
Managers, lead practitioners and employees.
The aim of this event is to provide:
- Practical solutions to developing digital learning to meet the requirements of learners with SEND, during a pandemic
- Sharing effective practice
- Recognising barriers and finding solutions, through digital means, to meet the needs of learners
- Learning from successful case studies
- Gain confidence in adapting to meet the demands of support.
As a result of participating in this event you will have:
- explored and discussed practical solutions to developing digital learning to meet the needs of learners with SEND, during the pandemic
- had the opportunity to share good practice
- learnt how to recognise barriers and find solutions, through digital means, to meet the needs of learners
- explored successful case studies
- gained confidence in adapting to meet the demands of support.