Leadership 4 - Working with your staff to devise and manage interventions to support learners to learn (Code: C1054)
This live session will review and explore how we can support all learners to learn within the current challenging context. We will identify barriers to learning and explore how to use appropriate pedagogy, people and processes to help learners achieve their potential.
- Subsidised price £50
- SET member price £42.50
- Full price £75 (for non-ESFA funded organisations)
A limited number of free places are offered on this course. Please see the 'Upcoming' section above for current availability. Free places are offered to ensure greater diversity on our courses, so to qualify you must either:
- Work in an organisation in one of the 12 opportunity areas (Blackpool, Bradford, Derby, Doncaster, Fenland and East Cambridgeshire, Hastings, Ipswich, Norwich, Oldham, Scarborough, Stoke, West Somerset)
- Work in an organisation with an annual turnover of less than £500,000
- Consider yourself to have a disability
- Come from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background
You must also agree to be contacted by our evaluation team.
To book a free place find a course that has free places remaining and book a single place. At the payments stage of the booking you will be asked to tell us which of the three criteria you meet. Once selected, click on the 'recalculate' button to reduce the cost of the booking to zero and complete the booking.
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to attend, please advise us at least one week before the course takes place. This will allow us to offer the free place to someone else who works in the FE sector, so they can take advantage of this offer.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
Managers, teachers and support staff working to support learners in maths and English.
To identify and successfully implement effective interventions in maths and English to help a wide range of learners to learn.
- Identifying the practical and academic areas learners struggle with in maths and English.
- Develop effective communication and collaboration with support workers and teachers both in maths and English sessions and as part of the POS.
- Identifying what works - critiquing some evidence based interventions.