Applying your digital skills in teaching and learning - Video Learning
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
There are two pricing options:
1. Subsidised SET places
Limited subsidised places are available to SET members for an administration fee of £20. To book, please call 0800 0 831 830 and quote 'SET places' and your membership number
2. Individual fees
SET member (for non-subsidised places): £85 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £100
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at teachers, trainers and assessors in the learning and skills sector who would like to integrate video learning into their delivery strategies.
The objective of the course is to understand how video can be utilised in teaching, support, assessment and feedback and be able to implement video in to the curriculum to create greater efficiency.
By the end of the course you will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- ascertain which type of Video will be most useful for their own delivery
- source all of their own equipment, should they be interested in shooting their own video/content
- effectively utilise QR Codes and Augmented Reality applications to provide learners with the ability to access support independently
- create interactive video assessment resources
- understand how video quizzes can integrate Gamification technology
- screencast videos for the purpose of providing enhanced feedback.
Length of the course
Each course will have five guided learning hours and will include an induction webinar of one hour and a follow-up online meeting. The course will be online and will incorporate a student-made video as stimulus material. The course will last for four weeks.
Participants need to be delivering learning in an educational and training setting to ensure that they can benefit from the course.