National Technical Teacher Recruitment Conference (Code: C1061)
We deliver fully funded teacher training to graduates, industry technical experts and veterans so they can transfer their skills and expertise to teaching in Further Education.
The Education and Training Foundation can help all FE providers fill their technical teaching posts.
Join the conference to match our trainees with your vacancies. All free of charge.
Who is this for?
Teacher trainees, individuals thinking of transitioning into a career in FE technical teaching, Further Education provider senior leaders and managers to include Human Resources ,CPD and learning and development colleagues, Armed Forces personnel.
To increase recruitment to further education technical teaching roles.
To support existing ETF Further Forces trainees into technical teaching employment
To support FE providers to promote their technical teaching vacancies and to potentially carryout 'live' brokering
To promote a number of ETF Technical teaching recruitment programmes so that FE providers, wider colleagues and potential new trainees are aware of the support available to them. The programmes include:
- Further Forces
- SET for Teaching Success
- Taking Teaching Further
- Increased awareness of the ETF Technical Teacher Recruitment programmes
- Increased understanding of the support available to recruit to 'hard to fill' technical teaching roles
- Increased awareness of the vacancies that currently exist and how to work with ETF delivery partners to invite trainees to interview
- Discover how graduates of the programmes have valued the support provided as they discuss their on-programme learning and next steps
- Discuss with FE providers their experience of employing graduates and trainees of the ETF technical teacher recruitment programmes
9.15am - 12.30pm