Using learners' own devices and selecting appropriate tools (Code: C1081)
As learners continue to study remotely and are likely to be taught using a blended delivery mode in the future, this webinar will explore how to select tools that will work for learners using their own device. We'll consider useful steps you can take to ensure the tools you use are accessible for learners and support your needs too.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers,managers and support staff in the Further Education and Training sector.
Teachers, trainers and support staff who want to develop their knowledge and confidence in technologies and digital pedagogies. The webinar will:
- Explore how you can select tools for learners using their own devices.
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Develop your EdTech skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
- Identify resources to support your CPD.
Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.