Learning from others and fostering practitioner networks (Code: C1082)
We learn as much from our peers as we do from a training session. This webinar explores how you can maximise your learning by working with your peers and how you can support the fostering of practitioner networks, through the development of practitioner-led approaches.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and support staff in the Further Education and Training sector.
Teachers, trainers and support staff who want to develop their knowledge and confidence in technologies and digital pedagogies.
The webinar will:
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging.
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Develop your EdTech skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
- Identify resources to support your CPD.
Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.