Digital Accessibility (Code: C1083)
Delivering teaching, learning and assessment that meets the needs of all your learners is a challenge and technology makes it easier if you know how to use it appropriately. Digital resources are generally more accessible than traditional handouts and you can significantly improve their accessibility by making small and simple changes. By taking time to reflect on student needs, you can produce a mind shift in your delivery approach that benefits all learners.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and support staff in the Further Education and Training sector.
Teachers, trainers and support staff who want to develop their knowledge and confidence in technologies and digital pedagogies.
The webinar will:
- Explore digital technologies and pedagogies to support inclusive learning.
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Develop your EdTech skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
- Identify resources to support your CPD.
Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.