Engaging Learners and maintaining good mental health when delivering remotely (Code: C1084)
Remote delivery can be hard - when students don't seem to want to engage. Some learners may be reluctant to turn on their webcam or speak using their mic. Others with specific needs may feel anxious about typing responses in the chat pane. In this webinar we'll explore how you can feel confident learners are engaged, and how in the process you look after your own mental health.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and support staff in the Further Education and Training sector.
Teachers, trainers and support staff who want to develop their knowledge and confidence in technologies and digital pedagogies.
The webinar will:
- Explore digital technologies and pedagogies to help engage learners.
- Explore how you can manage your personal wellbeing and workload.
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging.
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Develop your EdTech skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Identify ways to manage your personal wellbeing and workload.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
- Identify resources to support your CPD.
Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.