Digital differentiation in delivery and assessment. (Code: C1085)
Finding enough time to manage what seems like an ever increasing workload is a challenge for most teachers and trainers. When time is tight, how do you ensure that you can still differentiate your delivery and assessment activities when teaching remotely? Digital technologies can give learners more choices, more agency and more support than is possible with traditional teaching methods. This webinar will explore approaches you can use and give you the opportunity to share ideas.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and support staff in the Further Education and Training sector.
Teachers, trainers and support staff who want to develop their knowledge and confidence in technologies and digital pedagogies.
The webinar will:
- Explore digital technologies and pedagogies to support differentiation in delivery and assessment.
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging.
- Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Develop your EdTech skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
- Identify resources to support your CPD.
Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.