Extending your digital skills (Code: C1086)
Whatever your current level of digital skills and use of digital pedagogies it's time to move to the next level. Remote and blended learning are likely to remain part of our practice in the future. This webinar explores how you can extend your skills, what resources there are to support you, what CPD frameworks are available and how you can evidence your learning.
Who is this for?
Teachers, trainers and support staff in the Further Education and Training sector.
Teachers, trainers and support staff who want to develop their knowledge and confidence in technologies and digital pedagogies.
The webinar will:
- Explore digital technologies, pedagogies and CPD frameworks.
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging.
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Develop your EdTech skills, knowledge and confidence.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
- Identify resources to support your CPD.
- Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.