Applying your digital skills in teaching and learning - Digital tools for assessment
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
There are two pricing options:
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at teachers, trainers and assessors in the learning and skills sector who would like to integrate technology supported assessment into their delivery strategies.
The aim of this course is for you to understand what assessment for learning is and why it is important, understand the various tools available within assessment for learning and ascertain which tools will be useful for your own teaching endeavours.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand what assessment for learning is and why it is effective
- understand which technological tools and applications can support them in the assessment for learning process
- understand which tools and applications will be most beneficial for self and peer assessment
- design and develop fully interactive quizzes powered through technology
- provide enhanced, highly-relevant and specific feedback
- track and monitor the progress of their learners more accurately and efficiently to be able to make early support interventions.
Length of the course
Each course will be five guided learning hours and will include an induction webinar of one hour and a follow-up online meeting. The course will be online and will incorporate a student-made video as stimulus material. The course will last for four weeks.
You need to be delivering learning in an educational and training setting to ensure that you can benefit from the course.