Mental and emotional wealth: back to the future (Code: C1102)
This digital conference has been designed to be multi-dimensional to support learners and employers in understanding more about mental health and prioritising their wellbeing.
An exciting agenda has been designed to focus on strategies for developing and embedding positive mental health and wellbeing. We are delighted to welcome key speakers to inspire you in changing the narrative, empowering young people and staff and building emotional connectivity.
Who is this for?
Principals, CEOs, HR professionals, college curriculum managers, SEND leaders and practitioners, learner services and welfare teams.
Employers with and without apprentices within their organisations as well as staff from within human resources and business support services.
The Mental Health and Wellbeing within the workforce summit, has been designed to support the FE community and employers in understanding more about positive steps that can be implemented to create strong mental health and the wellbeing of their workforce.
- Recognising the importance of emotional feedback and interaction; bringing back the skills of connectivity in the workforce, student and staff populations.
- The use of the empathetic approach for boundaried connections in the workplace • Instilling emotional literacy amongst each other to encourage and fuel meaningful connection. What does our language tell us about our mental health and wellbeing?
- Embedding cultural strategies to allow optimum mental wealth amongst both teams and individuals
- Alleviating the anxiety that may be inevitable upon the return to face to face life
- Identifying the mental complexities that arise between digital and human language interactions
Five hours including a 30 minute lunch break.