Chairs' Leadership Programme - Module 2 (Code: C1104)
Module 2 builds on the content, networking and learning of Module 1, with the aim of supporting the Chairs in establishing the organisation's strategic direction, decision-making and influencing, addressing aspects of board culture, and engaging in some of the implications of the recent White Paper.
Who is this for?
Further Education and 6th Form Colleges' Chairs of Boards.
The Module explores the role of the Chair in the context both of Board relationships, and in the broader context of external stakeholders and key players. As in Module 1, there will be ample opportunities for debate, discussion and exchanges.
- Engagement with the strategic implications of the White Paper
- Establishing the strategic direction of the organisation
- Developed understanding of how to leverage networks for strategic collaborative advantage
- Raised awareness of aspects of board culture and diversity
- Improved decision-making Networking opportunities with Chairs from across the sector
Two day programme delivered via Zoom
*Pre-requisite: Completion of the Chairs' Leadership Programme.
(Chairs currently within Tutorial Groups may also apply)