Awarding Organisation briefing on EDSQs (Code: C1108)
This online webinar is designed to develop understanding of the new Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQs) from the perspective of the awarding organisations who have developed EDSQs.
It is estimated that 11.3 million people (21%) in the UK lack basic digital skills and 4.3 million (8%) of adults in the UK have no basic digital skills at all.
To tackle this skills gap the Department for Education (DfE) has introduced new fully funded legal entitlement digital skills qualifications for all adults.
Who is this for?
This webinar is aimed at managers who are preparing to deliver fully funded legal entitlement digital skills qualifications. It will be of benefit to those with responsibility for curriculum design and assessment.
- Learning & Teaching/Curriculum/Quality/Improvement managers
- CPD leads
- Functional Skills leads
- Advanced practitioners
To develop knowledge about the new Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQs).
By the end of the webinar you will be able to:
- Compare the EDSQs available from the different awarding organisations.
- Relate the different qualifications to your work with learners.
- Choose other CPD and support available to you to deliver EDSQs.
60 minute webinar.
To qualify for a place on this course you will need to be delivering or managing the delivery of Essential Digital Skills.
You will need to be working in an ESFA-funded learning provider and be from the funder's priority group which includes:
- Further Education Colleges
- Independent Training Providers
- Adult Community Learning Providers
- Any other type of ESFA-funded provider that offers Offender Learning, ESOL, Preparation for Life and Work and/or SEND