Collaborative Training Days - North West and West Yorkshire
Collaborative Training Days
Be Outstanding. Be There.
Practical workshops will explore some of the key challenges facing the sector. Led by practitioners and experts, the workshops will encourage and stimulate discussion so that effective practice can be shared, collaboration encouraged, support identified and skills developed.
The afternoon market stall explore how your peers have developed and implemented successful and effective teaching, learning and assessment practices leading to successful Ofsted inspections.
SET members: limited places available for only £20! (https://set.et-foundation.co.uk/)
Non SET-member: £100
3 for 2 offer. To claim your 3rd person discount, please call our Booking Support Line on 0800 0 831 830.
Please quote the "CPDD 3 for 2". If you have previously booked two people on one of our CPDD courses, please provide the booking reference numbers for these 2 bookings to be eligible for the discount.
Please note that purchase of places totaling under £250 need to be made using a debit/credit card.
Who is this course for?
Practitioners working in:
- FE colleges
- Independent training providers
- Post-16 schools
- Sixth Form Colleges
- Institutes of adult learning
- Local authorities
- Offender Learning
- Third sector organisations.
The event will give you an opportunity to learn from effective practice across the sector, network with peers and develop new skills.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- apply new skills in teaching, learning and assessment
- embed English and maths in new ways
- use innovative resources in your day jobs
- reflect on and further develop your teaching practice using the Professional Standards for Teachers and Trainers
- share effective practice with colleagues and learners.
As part of the event there will be a series of four workshops and you will need to rank these is order of preference so that the event management team can ensure that as many 1st and 2nd preferences are assured as possible.
The workshops are:
1. Research-informed practice
2. Classroom and Behaviour Management
3. Getting to grips with the New Apprenticeship requirements
4. IAG, progression and the Headline Accountability Measures
A second set of workshops will be run twice and you will need to rank these is order of preference so that the event management team can ensure that as many 1st and 2nd preferences are assured as possible.
A. Adapting to the Digital Learner
B. New approaches to maths and English assessment and tracking
C. World Skills UK
D. How a learner's English and maths skills can improve attainment on their Study Programme
Please contact CPDD@emfec.co.uk to advise of your workshop preferences when you have booked.