Leading teaching and learning for maths and English managers (Day 3)
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
Those with first line management or co-ordination responsibility for maths and/or English teachers, and their managers i.e
- first line managers of maths/English teachers including team leaders, advanced coaches, curriculum leads
- quality improvement managers
- line managers of those first line maths/ English managers attending the full 3-day CPD programmes
To prepare you to be better equipped and more confident to lead maths and/or English provision in your organisations.
- outline key changes that you can make to maths and English provision;
- explain how practices can be transformed as a result of research;
- identify factors that can suffocate and sustain new practice:
- analyse and identify how you can project your voice within your organisation so that it is heard by those who can support improvements in maths and English; and
- learn from the outcomes of maths and English development work undertaken by delegates on this maths and English CPD programme for first line managers.
One day - 9.30 for 10.00am start and 4.30pm finish.
Managers responsible for maths/ English provision and quality improvements within their organisation.