Connected and Effective: Maintaining engagement and ensuring progress (Code: C1114)
This Connected and Effective webinar examines ways of using EdTech to monitor and maintain engagement with learning and ensure positive progress.
It applies the insights of current pedagogical thinking and recent sector experience, blending theory and practice in a scenario-based approach to explore the challenges and opportunities for engaging learners during extended periods of remote learning and creating and sustaining momentum.
Who is this for?
Teachers and learning support staff engaged in the delivery, organisation and management of remote learning.
To enable educators to make the best use of EdTech to:
- engage learners in sessions of effective remote learning
- support learners' progress in line with planned outcomes.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- use EdTech to monitor, measure, and manage learners' engagement with sessions of remote learning.
- adopt and adapt practical measures to oversee and improve learners progress across extended periods of remote learning.
- identify resources for further study and development.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.