Leading teaching and learning for maths and English managers (Day 3)
Maths and English Pipeline
Venue: Hotel ibis London Euston Station - St Pancras International, 3 Cardington Street, NW1 2LW
Who is this course for?
Those with first line management or co-ordination responsibility for maths and/or English teachers, and their managers i.e
- first line managers of maths/English teachers including team leaders, advanced coaches, curriculum leads
- quality improvement managers
- line managers of those first line maths/ English managers attending the full 3-day CPD programmes
To prepare you to be better equipped and more confident to lead maths and/or English provision in your organisations.
- outline key changes that you can make to maths and English provision, drawing on the work of leading researchers including Dr Matt O'Leary and Dr Carol Azumah Dennis and peers;
- explain how practices can be transformed as a result of research;
- identify factors that can suffocate and sustain new practice:
- analyse and identify how you can project your voice within your organisation so that it is heard by those who can support improvements in maths and English; and
- learn from the outcomes of maths and English development work undertaken by delegates on this maths and English CPD programme for first line managers.
Length of the course
One day - 9.30 for 10.00am start and 4.30pm finish.
Managers responsible for maths/ English provision and quality improvements within their organisation.