Creating a culture of critical reflection to improve digital practices (Code: C1123)
This webinar, part of our EdTech Manager Webinar Spring 2021 series, has been designed to help organisations create a culture of critical reflection to improve digital practices of both individuals and organisations. You will have opportunities to share practice, ideas and to ask questions.
The ETF's Spring 2021 EdTech offer for managers is based on the Digital Teaching Professional Framework (DTPF).
Who is this for?
Curriculum managers with a responsibility for teachers, trainers and support staff, as well as Quality and Learning Technology Managers in the Further Education and Training sector.
Managers who want to create a culture of critical reflection to improve the digital practice of both individuals and organisations. The webinar will:
- Explore the benefits of a collaborative approach to professional development and how this model can lead to improvements in digital practice.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
- Demonstrate how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging.
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Identify steps you can take to promote a culture of critical reflection in your organisation.
- Suggest how you can bring new EdTech ideas into your organisation through engagement with EdTech communities of practice outside your institution.
- Identify resources to support the professional development of you and your staff.
Outline ways to track and evidence learning using the EdTech management dashboard.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.