Digital wellbeing and supporting your staff to manage theirs (Code: C1126)
This webinar, part of our EdTech Manager Webinar Spring 2021 series has been designed to help managers to support the digital wellbeing of themselves and their staff. You will have opportunities to share practice, ideas and to ask questions.
The ETF's EdTech offer is based on the Digital Teaching Professional Framework (DTPF).
Who is this for?
Curriculum managers with a responsibility for teachers, trainers and support staff, as well as Quality and Learning Technology Managers in the Further Education and Training sector.
Managers who want to develop strategies to support the digital wellbeing of their staff and themselves.
The webinar will:
- Explore digital wellbeing and how to support staff with their own.
- Explore how you can learn with, and from peers across the FE and Skills sector.
- Highlight useful EdTech resources on ETF's Enhance Digital Teaching Platform (EnhanceDTP).
Highlight how your CPD can be recognised through EdTech badging
Provide an opportunity to exchange ideas, share practice and ask questions.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Utilise strategies to actively support your own digital wellbeing and the digital wellbeing of others.
- Identify ways to connect with the EdTech community.
Identify resources to support your CPD.
Identify ways to track and evidence your learning.
Delivery is via an online webinar and the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform.
The webinar is 60 minutes.
Enhance Digital Teaching Modules will support this webinar.
None, although to get the most from this session we strongly encourage you to register for free on the Enhance Digital Teaching Platform beforehand.