#APConnect - BAMEed Workshops - Personal branding and social media (Code: C1134)
Three two hour workshops opening up affirmative spaces for practitioners from BAMEed communities who work in AP-type-roles and/or drive quality improvement roles.
Who is this for?
This workshop is prioritised for FE practitioners from BAMEed communities*. You can read more about our rationale for #APConnect equalities work here.
Ideally, participants will also be:
- working in AP-type roles and/or:
- involved in quality improvements and/or:
- working towards/intending to undertake Advanced Teacher Status (ATS).
Participants may also be managers - at all levels - with responsibility for:
- diversity and inclusion
- quality improvement/assurance
- professional learning
- development and induction of teaching & support staff
We are limiting each workshop to 15 places to enable participants to activity contribute lived experiences.
*we recognise this is not an ideal term. Please let us know if you have a suggestion how we could express ourselves differently.
As educators we often underestimate the importance of developing our own online presence to share our practice, knowledge and to inspire others. It is an important part of the C21st teacher educator's portfolio.
This session aims to:
- Explore how you can develop your online presence via a range of platforms
- How you can utilise social media and other platforms to share your learning, practice and knowledge to have a wider reach and inspire others
It will offer practical advice, guidance and clear examples of how you can develop your own profile and portfolio to make an invaluable impact in the learning of others via these platforms.
This workshop is prioritised for practitioners from BAMEed communities. You can read more about our rationale here.
You can attend the workshops as a series of three or independently of each other.