#APConnect - BAMEed Workshops - Blogging & publishing (journals and publications) (Code: C1135)
Three two hour workshops opening up affirmative spaces for practitioners from BAMEed communities who work in AP-type-roles and/or drive quality improvement roles.
Who is this for?
This workshop is prioritised for FE practitioners from BAMEed communities*. You can read more about our rationale for #APConnect equalities work here.
Ideally, participants will also be:
- working in AP-type roles and/or:
- involved in quality improvements and/or:
- working towards/intending to undertake Advanced Teacher Status (ATS).
Participants may also be managers - at all levels - with responsibility for:
- diversity and inclusion
- quality improvement/assurance
- professional learning
We are limiting each workshop to 15 places to enable participants to activity contribute lived experiences.
*we recognise this is not an ideal term. Please let us know if you have a suggestion how we could express ourselves differently.
As part of your journey as an educator, and your online portfolio, you might want to extend your reach even more by sharing your practice in more detail, as well as your reflections on practice.
This session aims to:
- provide you with guidance on how to blog, and what makes and effective blog
- how to share your blog to maximise your reach. In addition, it will explore how to publish your work in journals as well as books and
- will outline how you can develop a successful book proposal.
This workshop is prioritised for practitioners from BAMEed communities. You can read more about our rationale here.
You can attend the workshops as a series of three or independently of each other.