#CfEMLive21 - Motivation & Engagement and Mastery (1 of 2) (Code: C1143)
Join our #CfEMLive21 online event which sees maths practitioners from across England sharing outcomes from their action research projects. The theme is mastery teaching; with a focus on teaching for deeper understanding and motivation & engagement; with a focus on mindsets, anxiety and resilience.
Who is this for?
For anyone who wants to explore and learn from what CfEM action research groups across the Further Education (FE) and Training sector found out about maths teaching and teacher development on the topic of mastery and motivating and engaging maths GCSE resit learners.
The event will be of particular interest to:
- the 100 + participants who attended the CfEM Action Research Development Programme during 2020 - 2021 and 2019 - 2020
- CfEM network partners
- CfEM Leads
- Maths teachers from the FE and Training sector
- Maths curriculum leads
- Support staff
#CFEMLive21 - Mastery and Motivation & Engagement is an online flexible event designed to celebrate, promote and share the work undertaken by action research groups as part of the CfEM Action Research Professional Development Programme.
- Celebrate and give voice to the practitioner groups involved in CfEM collaborative action research.
- Learn from action research groups' inquiry questions on the theme of mastery and motivation & engagement.
- Connect practitioners to a wider maths community.
- Showcase, through provider-led presentations, progress and achievements across the CfEM Action Research Professional Development Programme.
This is an online event which will run from approx. 9:30am - 3.45pm.
You can view the timetable here. Please note the timetable may be subject to some minor tweaks.
Please do feel free to join at the relevant hour if you cannot make the entire event.
We would love to see you at this online event.
No entry requirements other than an interest in maths teaching and teacher development in post-14 maths teaching, learning and assessment
- we will be using Zoom for our online platform
- a good internet connection
- a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
Joining instructions will be provided once you have signed up.