Safeguarding in the FE and Training Sector (Code: C1145)
Increase your awareness and understanding of safeguarding policies, principles of effectively implementing safeguarding policies, providing staff and learners with a safer working and learning environment, and actioning early intervention.
This course is delivered online on the FutureLearn platform. To access the course, you will need to follow the link in the booking joining instruction email. If you do not have a FutureLearn account already, you will be asked to create one.
If you do not receive your joining link please email email@example.com
Course available from 24th May 2021
Who is this for?
This safeguarding training is designed to support all staff, whatever your role, within the Further Education (FE) and Training sector.
The training aim is to increase your awareness and understanding of safeguarding and improve your knowledge of the subject as a whole.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- understand the purpose of safeguarding
- understand the importance of an effective co-ordinated approach to safeguarding
- identify and understand specific safeguarding issues
- gain practical guidance on how to spot potential safeguarding issues and what your role and responsibilities are
- identify some of the digital safeguarding risks
- improve your knowledge of the subject as a whole.
4 weeks, one hour per week