#APDigital Research- Thriving in Uncertain Times (Code: C1146)
Join our joint #APDigital and #FEResearchMeet event to learn about the findings and methods used in a small, mixed-methods research project investigating whether APs thrived or survived during the pandemic.
Who is this for?
Join the #APConnect and #FEReseachMeet crowd for practical and ethical lessons from last year. What enabled thriving? And what drained our energy, causing us merely to survive?
Funded by the Education and Training Foundation, this special #FEResearchMeet explores how the #APDigital research team set about finding pandemic stories we can all learn from.
Join our conversations.
The event will be of particular interest to:
- Advanced Practitioners
- Academic researchers
- Quality Manager/Lead
- Director of Quality
- T&L Manager
- Head of T&L
- Vice Principal for TLA or Organisational Development
- Vice Principal for Innovation and Improvement
- Staff Development Manager
- Professional Development Lead
To learn about the research findings and methods used in a small-scale, research project investigating what helps and hinders those operating in AP-type roles to thrive and survive in challenging times.
- Celebrate and give voice to the experiences of those operating in AP-type roles during the pandemic.
- Examine lessons learnt from using a mixed-methods approach.
- Learn about the factors which supported APs to support their own (digital) practices and that of other staff.
- Explore and identify applications of this research to your own practice and that of staff you support.
12:30 pm registration
Two hours: 1:00 - 3:00pm.
No entry requirements other than an interest in professional development.
- we will be using Zoom for our online platform
- a good internet connection
- a set of headphones, in-earphones (like you would use for a mobile phone or tablet), or a mic-phones headset.
Joining instructions will be provided once you have signed up.