Essential Digital Skills Case Studies (Code: C1156)
This broadcast webinar explores the journey of organisations within the FE and Skills sector that prepared for and delivered EDS courses based on the new EDS framework and associated standards. Panellists will share how they have approached particular challenges that arose as they trialled accredited and non-accredited courses. They will describe how they have upskilled staff and revised and reflected upon the introduction of EDS.
There will be a participant led Q & A session.
Who is this for?
Leaders, Managers, Trainers and Practitioners who are preparing to deliver EDS qualifications, or are currently delivering EDS and wishing to develop their knowledge and share experience.
- Learning & Teaching/Curriculum/Quality/Improvement managers
- CPD leads
- Functional Skills leads
- Advanced practitioners
- EDS Champions
Support leaders, managers and practitioners, in developing their skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver the new EDS national standards and EDS qualifications to FE and Skills learners, by building a community of EDS practitioners who share their expertise and encourage others to develop excellent practice.
- Discuss and develop ideas and approaches to the introduction of EDS in an organisation.
- Identify challenges of delivering EDS in a variety of contexts.
Evaluate ideas that develop and improve digital skills practice with learners in specific contexts.
60 minute webinar.
To qualify for a place on this course you will need to be from an ESFA-funded learning provider and be from the funder's priority group which includes:
- Further Education Colleges
- Independent Training Providers
- Adult Community Learning Providers
- Any other type of ESFA-funded provider that offers Offender Learning, ESOL, Preparation for Life and Work and/or SEND and will be delivering Essential Digital Skills