Understanding EDS Webinar (Code: C1157)
This webinar presents an overview of the Essential Digital Skills framework and associated standards, and the resources and tools available to support teachers and managers. It signposts EDS case studies, thought pieces and the community of practice for further CPD to build your digital skills and confidence.
There will be a participant led Q & A session.
Who is this for?
Leaders, Managers, Trainers and Practitioners who are preparing to deliver EDS qualifications, or are currently delivering EDS and wishing to develop their knowledge and share experience.
- Learning & Teaching/Curriculum/Quality/Improvement managers
- CPD leads
- Functional Skills leads
- Advanced practitioners
- EDS Champions
You will be involved in delivery, or preparation for the delivery of Essential Digital Skills at Entry and Level 1 national standards to FE and Skills learners. Alternatively, you may be planning to use the Essential Digital Skills resources to upskill your organisation's practitioners' digital skills.
Support leaders, managers and practitioners, in developing their skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver the new EDS national standards and qualifications to FE and Skills learners.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Further develop skills and ability to teach EDS courses and integrate EDS in your practice
- Identify resources to support your own and others' CPD
- Identify next steps in relation to the CPD support programme for EDS
- Contribute to communities of practice.
45 minute webinar.
To qualify for a place on this course you will need to be from an ESFA-funded learning provider and be from the funder's priority group which includes:
- Further Education Colleges
- Independent Training Providers
- Adult Community Learning Providers
- Any other type of ESFA-funded provider that offers Offender Learning, ESOL, Preparation for Life and Work and/or SEND and will be delivering Essential Digital Skills