'What Next? - supporting my leadership development' (Code: C1169)
Maybe you have attended our Women Up sessions before and are now wondering what to do next for your professional and personal development? Maybe you miss the networking opportunities and the warmth and support of the other women on the courses? Or maybe you have never been on a Women Up course and you want to know what it can offer you?
The 'What Next' sessions are an opportunity to think and plan your professional development for next year and have great conversations about leadership with other women in the sector before the academic year ends. They are space and time for you.
£50 for all three sessions.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this for?
- Current and aspiring women leaders in all their diverse identities
- Women who want some time to reflect on what they want out of their professional lives and to think about the kind of leader they want to be
- Women who have already attended any previous courses delivered by WLN - Women Up, Women and Wellbeing, Trauma-informed Leadership or #YouToo and want to maintain their support network of women leaders
- Women who have never attended any courses delivered by WLN before and want to find out more about it
- Women who will commit to attend all three sessions to support and be supported by other women across the sector.
These sessions will give you:
- Time and space to think about what you want from your professional life.
- An interactive, safe and brave space to discuss what leadership development means from an intersectional feminist approach.
- Opportunities to meet and network with women of diverse identities from across the sector.
- Find out about the range of courses and events that WLN have planned for next year.
- Tell us about what matters to you and have a say in what else WLN should be covering in the webinar series we are planning.
As a result of the sessions you will:
- Gain an understanding of the kind of leader you want to be.
- Develop a plan for your leadership journey.
- Build your network of supportive women across the sector.
- Gain awareness of opportunities available to you.
Three sessions, lasting two hours: 9.30-11.30am (Sept 14th, 21st and 28th).
Each sessions builds on the preceding session. Please try and commit to attending all three sessions for your own professional development but also to support and show solidarity to other women on the course.
None, just a readiness to think about the kind of leader you want to be, preparedness to step into brave spaces and become a leader and a willingness to support other women.