Governance Professionals Development Workshops with Kay White (Code: C1204)
We are privileged to be joined by Kay White, an expert career coach, motivational speaker and best-selling author, for a series of online workshops for governance professionals. Based on research, programme feedback, and conversations with the sector, these tailored and targeted workshops aim to meet the demand as set out by governance professionals, for greater self-development.
Who is this for?
Clerks, Directors of Governance, Governance Professionals of FE Boards.
The next session will take place on Wednesday 17 January 2024 on Presenting With More Personal Presence (& Power)
Allow yourself to be more yourself and keep attention as you engage your audience
Strategies, ideas, real-life stories and examples to support you as you stop shying away ( or dreading) presentation opportunities which give you more credibility and visibility
Governance Professionals will gain a heightened understanding of how to be that highly valued trusted advisor for their Boards and senior executives, in a way that benefits all within the governance arena. This focus on your value, communication skills, and influencing techniques, will take the expert Governance Professionals to a greater level of contribution, further supporting you in the key role you play within the dynamics of Governance and the Board.
Governance Professionals will benefit from the following:
- Kay White's experience as a professional career coach, mentor, author, and speaker.
- Insights into clearer communication to get people's attention and get them into action for you.
- Enhanced awareness of how you are perceived by others and how to change that message.
- Top takeaways to immediately implement for high impact change.
- Deeper confidence, agency and resilience in the role of a Governance Professional.
75-minute workshop experience, including knowledge exchange, small group working, and a Q&A.