Emotional recovery and differentiation (Code: C1288)
This webinar will re-introduce the emotional recovery framework and differentiation strategy. We will explore how to implement emotionally authentic differentiation and communication post Covid-19 and explore how to validate emotions in an educational setting. Emotions are fundamental to our wellbeing and it is vital that organisations can recognise and understand emotionally driven behaviour. This webinar will introduce the language of emotional recovery and introduce support systems and mechanisms to implement emotional recovery systems.
Who is this for?
Managers, leaders, practitioners and support workers.
- To reintroduce the emotional recovery framework
- To differentiate in terms of emotions
- To understand the cognitive mechanisms of emotional recovery
- To create supportive networks and solution focussed working to implement the strategies discussed in the webinar
- To provide ideas on how to support learners to manage their emotions.
- To understand emotional behaviour in an educational setting
- To explore common emotions and their behavioural counterparts
- To select an area of the recovery framework to implement solution focussed work
1.5 hours including time for questions