Staff Governors Conference 2021 (Code: C1292)
A highly regarded annual event in the Staff Governors' calendar. This long standing event which is subsidised by the DfE, and developed by the ETF in conjunction with AoC, Holex, Unison, Unite and UCU has been referred to as the must attend event for FE Staff Governors.
This years event should have something for all Staff Governors no matter on how long you have been in your role.
Download the programme.
£25 per person.
Who is this for?
Further Education and Sixth Form Colleges' Staff Governors
- Virtually meet and network with other Staff Governors
- A chance to discuss issues currently affecting colleges in the context of governance
- Gain a greater understanding of your role as Staff Governor and how you can contribute to the governance of your college
- Confirmed speakers currently include Keith Smith, Leigh Powell, Frances Wansworth, Charlotte Bonner, Pauline Odulinksi, and Anne-Marie Nixon
To network, gain and share knowledge and understanding on:
- The Skills Bill and new responsibilities on governance
- Introduction to college finance and data
- The role of the Staff Governor
- Education for sustainable development
- Staff mental health challenges
This year the event will be delivered online with a wide range of input and opportunity for small group discussions, panel sessions and question and answer sessions.