Making Maths and English Everyone's Business: Working with Support Staff, Tutors, Vocational Staff and Beyond (Code: C1300)
Who is this for?
Leaders, Managers, Practitioners and Support Staff
The aim of this webinar is to showcase ideas and models of effective practice around how to make Maths and English everyone's business.
Demonstrate how to increase support for learners with SEND by using wider staff to develop Maths and English skills. The webinar will focus on innovative ways to embed transferrable skills into all elements of the curriculum through the use of support staff.
- Share issues faced by practitioners in raising achievement in Maths and English
- Highlight how support staff can be used to encourage further Maths and English development
- Explore enrichment ideas that can be led by support staff to further Maths and English skills
- Present models of effective practice outside of the classroom in regard to a holistic approach to embedding Maths and English through support workers, personal tutors and vocational staff
- Look at how creating an ethos of community in Maths and English can raise learners' enjoyment in these sessions.