Essential Digital Skills Community of Practice Live Chats (Code: C1316)
The Essential Digital Skills Champion programme has been developed to support practitioners to be a part of a growing community in essential digital skills delivery across the sector.
The aim of the EDS Champion role is to help foster communities of practice across the sector for different aspects of essential digital skills delivery. The Live chat sessions provide an opportunity for discussion on an EDS topic each week.
Who is this for?
Leaders, Managers, Trainers and Practitioners who are:
- preparing to deliver Essential Digital Skills qualifications (EDSQ)
- supporting practitioners to deliver EDSQ
- supporting practitioners to develop digital skills
- those who want to develop their own digital skills.
Support teachers in extending their skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver the EDS national standards to adult learners.
A key focus will be addressing topics identified by the EDS Champions and focused on challenges to deliver EDS and pedagogic approaches.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Extend your skills to teach EDS courses
- Identify resources to support your own and others' CPD
- Contribute to the community of practice.
30 minute lunchtime session
To qualify for a place on this course you will need to be delivering or managing the delivery of Essential Digital Skills. You will need to be working in an ESFA-funded learning provider and be from the funder's priority group which includes:
- Further Education Colleges
- Independent Training Providers
- Adult Community Learning Providers
- Any other type of ESFA-funded provider that offers Offender Learning, ESOL, Preparation for Life and Work and/or SEND.