CfEM Masterclass 2: Who and How Many Should I Research? Sample Frames for FE teachers (Code: C1335)
A 1-hour online Masterclass for action research leaders and teachers, introducing and using sampling to improve the quality, efficiency and impact of qualitative and quantitative research.
Who is this for?
FE teachers who are both experienced and new to action research. Attendance at Masterclasses is optional.
- To increase knowledge of sampling approaches that can be used for action research.
- To apply sampling to your future action research cycle designs.
In one hour, you'll be taught about:
- Defining total, target and accessible populations
- Using random, criterion and/or stratified sampling
- Calculating sample sizes (an art and a skill) - relating your sample back to the total population.
- Relating your sample back to the total population.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to apply sampling to your future action research cycle designs.
A live 1-hour online Masterclass. The masterclass will be recorded so it's accessible asynchronously, and usable by action research leaders when training colleagues in research methods.
This is one of a series of action research masterclass sessions. You can book onto one or more of these masterclasses.