Future Leadership webinar series - Crystal ball gazing: how far can leaders second-guess the future of FE in their planning?
Leadership, Management & Governance Training
SET members: £21.25 (https://.set.et-foundation.co.uk)
Non SET-member: £25
NB. If you are unable to attend the On-line Seminar session, you can purchase the Webinar Package which is a recording of the On-line Seminar for you to view at your convenience.
Who is this course for?
College leaders, training provider chief executives, directors, curriculum leads, senior managers and aspiring leaders
This webinar will explore the direction of travel for FE, work-based learning and adult education beyond 2020?
• What does the Sainsbury Review, Brexit, Apprenticeship Levy, T-Levels and degree apprenticeships mean for the structure, pace and volume of vocational training in the medium-to-long-term future?
• In a sector, full of guesses, how should leaders be planning ahead? From succession to capital investments, international delivery to sales strategy what tools and resources are available to leaders to make the best possible decisions?
You will have the confidence and knowledge to:
• Explore your own priorities and strategic vision for the next 3 years and beyond
• Have a better understanding about all the challenges, opportunities and the implications of new policies and reforms
• Determine your own organisations strategic direction and some key messages you need to communicate to staff about what the future might hold
Length of the course
1 hour interactive webinar