Centres for Excellence in SEND: Employer Spokes - The Manchester College's Pure Success with Supported Internships - Harnessing the Value of Third Sector Partnerships to Secure Positive Job Outcomes - led by NHS Trust (Code: C1355)
The focus of this conference, delivered in partnership with colleagues from Pure Innovations, will be to demonstrate how effective collaboration with the third sector can:
• help add capacity to existing teams
• provide a level of expertise and specialism which may be challenging for smaller and/or independent FE providers to offer
• deliver value for money
Who is this for?
This event will be of value to any FE provider who wants to partner with the third sector to achieve job outcomes for learners with SEND. Pure Innovations have expressed their willingness to work with any FE provider/employer delegate to explore implementing this approach post-conference.
• Timetable and classroom content
• Job Coaches, job carving and reasonable adjustments
• Staff roles and responsibilities
• Work Development Profiles
• Risk assessments
• Securing paid employment
By placing employers at the heart of all content, and referencing alignment with legislation and national frameworks throughout, delegates will better understand how to apply the Education Inspection Framework's approach of intention, implementation and impact so that learners with SEND might achieve their aspirations.
1 hour 30 minutes