Mental Health Ideas Room (Code: C1368)
We are delighted to offer a 3-part focus group in mental health and wellbeing. The focus group will provide a platform to support one another, to learn and to share in ideas, concerns, resources and best practice, following 3 key themes.
- Psychological safety in the classroom- creating group identity and cohesion
- Specific subject anxiety - strategies to support academic anxiety
- Emotional identity, language and schemas- how these make up the learning persona
Who is this for?
Mental health practitioners and those with responsibility for learners mental health services within an FE college environment.
To provide an opportunity for professionals to join as one community of practice within the Mental Health and Wellbeing education arena. The Group will enable:
- Sharing of individual landscapes.
- Sharing and reviewing current practices.
- Request further support in operational knowledge, upskilling and/or topical themes.
- To listen, learn and share good practice.
- A relaxed session providing an environment to feel supported and to support others
To provide a safe space to share ideas and experiences around the 3 key themes.