Apprenticeship end point assessment - preparing your organisation's involvement
SET member: £170 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk/
This is fixed rate for all providers.
Venue: Future Inns, Cabot Circus, Bond St South, BS1 3EN
Who is this course for?
Packages will support organisations who are considering getting involved in end-point assessment.
You should be a leader or manager from an organisation aiming to be involved in the end-point-assessment of apprenticeship standards. For example:
- Awarding organisations
- Independent apprenticeship and training providers
- Further Education Colleges
- Local Authorities
- Third Sector Providers
The package will equip you to make practical preparations for your organisation's involvement in the end-point assessment of apprentices.
You will use a self-assessment tool and an action plan template to map the process of preparing to deliver end-point assessment.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to plan and implement your organisation's involvement in end-point assessment which could include preparing to:
- apply to the Register of End-point Assessment Organisation
- provide staff and resources to registered End-point Assessment Organisation
- form geographical or occupational collaborations to deliver end-point assessment.
Length of the course
This package of support includes:
- One day workshop
- Four weeks later, a one-hour telephone call with a workshop facilitator
- Access to a series of resources on specific topics.
This package is open to all interested organisations.
You should be in a leadership position that will allow you take decisions on the implementation of your organisation's end-point-assessment plans.
Understanding the apprenticeship reforms, apprenticeship standards and assessment plans will be beneficial.
If you have previously attended the "Apprenticeship end point assessment - deciding your organisation's involvement or preparing to deliver" workshops, this course would not be applicable to you. However, please look out for the upcoming "Gearing up" workshops which are the next stage of support.