Engineering and manufacturing - starting the delivery of apprenticeship standards
SET member: £170.00 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £200.00 This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA.
For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £300
Venue: Weetwood Hall, Otley Road, LS16 5PS
Who is this course for?
This workshop is for providers who are planning to deliver of the following standards:
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) operator Level 2
- Engineering technician Level 3
- Maintenance & operations engineering technician Level 3
- Food and drink maintenance engineer Level 3
This workshop is aimed at curriculum managers, quality leads and those with an influencing role within their organisations existing or planned apprenticeship delivery.
You should be in a position to engage internal stakeholders to move forward the transition and implementation of standards.
It would be beneficial to have a reasonable level of awareness of Government policy on apprenticeships and implementation of the reforms.
With the support of this workshop you will be able to start to plan your delivery of specific apprenticeship standards.
The workshop will include tools and resources to support the development of a practical, robust transition plan.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand the difference between delivery of frameworks and standards
- aid your decisions about how to implement the specific standards your organisation has selected to deliver
- identify questions which need to be answered within your organisation by key stakeholders and leaders
- understand how to develop a process for engaging frontline staff in specific standards
- strengthen your offer for employers by understanding options and planning for delivery and improvement
- better understand the on-programme preparation towards end-point assessment
- understand what can be done in accordance with available information on new standards / assessment plans.
Length of the course
One day workshop, 10am-4pm.
Before the workshop, you will need to carefully review the standards and assessment plans that you are intending to deliver.
You will be asked to bring along copies of the industry standards and assessment plans you plan to deliver.