Basics of apprenticeship policy and delivery
SET member: £170 www.set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £200.00
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA. For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £300.
Venue: Novotel Leeds Centre, 4 Whitehall Quay, LS1 4HR
Who is this course for?
- Staff members new to apprenticeships
- Organisations new to apprenticeships
- Staff who require an apprenticeship knowledge refresh
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Articulate the skills, knowledge, role and responsibility differences resulting from implementation of standards
- Appreciate the various changes required to curriculum planning and design of content in relation to new standards
- Develop a simple costing template to use within the organisation
- Cascade materials, learning and ideas through train-the-trainer approach
- Hear from other delegates and share best practice about different approaches being developed by the sector
Length of the course
One day workshop: 10am - 4pm
You will be expected to have read the following documents:
There is an assumption that you will be familiar with the Government agenda and progress with apprenticeship reforms and implementation of the levy, however this workshop is designed to strengthen this understanding.