Building your business
SET member: £170 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £200.00
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA. For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £300.
Venue: Novotel Leeds Centre, 4 Whitehall Quay, LS1 4HR
Venue: CIWEM, 106-109 Saffron Hill, EC1N 8QS
Who is this course for?
You should be responsible for apprenticeship business development at a strategic level and should be accountable for engaging with employers, partners, stakeholders and other agencies.
This support package will cover:
- Optimising internal sales processes, including the use of the online apprenticeship service
- Maximising the use of employer incentives
- Developing differentiated sales strategies
- Building strategic relationships with employers of all sizes
- Differentiating the offer according to market segments
- Developing robust business processes including contracts and policies
- Increasing capacity for rapid business growth whilst maintaining quality
- Differentiate the apprenticeship offer for different markets
- Review and refine internal processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Develop a simple sales strategy template to use within the organisation
- Cascade materials, learning and ideas through train-the-trainer approach
- Hear from other delegates and share best practice about different approaches being developed by the sector
Length of the course
One day workshop: 10am - 4pm
This workshop will reference different standards and will not be sector specific.