Accountancy & financial Services - accelerating the delivery of apprenticeship standards
SET member: £297.50 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk/
Who is this course for?
This workshop is for providers who are planning to deliver (or already deliver) the following standards:
- Financial services administrator - Level 3
- Financial services customer advisor - Level 2
- Senior financial services customer advisor - Level 3
- Assistant accountant - Level 3
- be leading (or have a good understanding of) the apprenticeship delivery of sector specific standards in your team/organisation
- know 'the wiring' of your organisation - who leads different teams; how they can be brought together
- be able to cascade learning from the workshops and question planning and delivery decisions
- be able to commit to both face-to-face workshops.
Your organisation will have:
- moved on from simply understanding the reforms, to a position of starting preparations to deliver (or already deliver) apprenticeship standards
- identified standards to deliver in the short-term and
the longer-term, including any areas for development and growth
With this 2 day package you will be able to support your organisation to:
- understand what high-quality delivery looks like for specific apprenticeship standards; from initial assessment onwards
- consider the skills, staff and resources needed in your organisation to accelerate the delivery of specific apprenticeship standards effectively
- develop a curriculum that prepares the apprentice for the end-point assessment
- identify solutions to common challenges and barriers
- enhance and prioritise your implementation plan, ready to start (or increase) delivery of specific apprenticeship standards.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- understand what 'good' apprenticeship delivery and on-programme assessment looks like
- understand the implications of end-point assessment for on-programme delivery
- review monitoring and tracking of progress in preparation for the "gateway"
- consider quality improvement measures
- understand the skills, knowledge and behaviours required of team members to accelerate high-quality delivery
- enhance and prioritise your implementation plan, ready to start (or increase) delivery of specific apprenticeship standards
- identify solutions to common challenges and barriers, in order to start (or increase) delivery
- share best practise within specific sector areas.
We will share inputs from ESFA, Ofsted, providers and apprenticeship assessment organisations and you will have access to a range of tools and resources to support preparation and delivery.
Length of the course
Two one-day workshops (10.00 - 16.00)
You will be asked to come with:
- copies of apprenticeship standards and assessment plans you plan to deliver (or already deliver) in this sector area
- early curriculum planning or your offer for the standards you are delivering
- an understanding of who in your organisation will lead and support the implementation process