The Further Education CFO Programme
Chief Financial Officer Training
SET member: £ 637.50 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Who is this course for?
Senior finance professionals working in the further education sector.
More information on the course can be found here
- leading change
- business partnering and strategic leaderships
- building relationships developing influencing skills.
• manage transformation and leading effective change initiatives within their organisation
• generate profitable growth for their institution by thinking strategically at scale
• build a forward-looking, sustainable and resilient finance function
• develop a commercial outlook with an in depth understanding of the FE business and college context
• support effective and balanced business relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• become a strategic partner who provides direction, support and commercial insight
• challenge and influence the CEO and other senior stakeholders - verbally and non-verbally .
Length of the course
This is a five-month experiential programme consisting of:
- A 360° review process
- One-to-one coaching
- Three online learning modules
- A three-day residential module at Pendly Manor Hotel, Tring.
Delegates will also be supported by ICAEW executive coaches and have the opportunity to attend a peer-learning group during the programme.
Full board accommodation at Pendly Manor Hotel for three nights is included in the course fee.
All delegates receive a years free membership to the ICAEW Business and Management Faculty (worth £82) and a place on a one-day ICAEW Academy public course of your choice (worth £575).
Senior finance professionals in further education institutions with the designation of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for their organisation.