Developing your digital skills to create effective learning materials
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
SET member: £148.75 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £175.00
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA. For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £262.50
There are 2 options available to host an event:
- Self-delivery: we train 2 members of your staff to deliver the programme in your setting.
- External delivery: we deliver the training with one of our experienced consultants.
Hosting costs £1100 for 8 or more delegates. If you choose self-delivery you will be eligible for an £800 rebate subject to successful completion of the course.
To enquire about hosting, complete this form or call 020 8253 8238.
If you opt for self-delivery, training staff must be validated as suitably experienced and attend free training to deliver the programme. All materials are provided. Hosts must accommodate external delegates.
If you wish to have a course delivered for your staff only please call 020 8253 8238 as different pricing applies.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for FE staff who want to build confidence and skills in the key approaches they can use to make engaging and accessible learning materials.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to:
- Understand how to make new and existing learning resources more accessible to learners
- Work with Microsoft software and free online resources to create interactive quizzes and resources
- Use a range of online tools to facilitate and engage students in collaborative learning and progression
- Develop your own digital skills in the use of online applications
Length of the course
This is a 2 day training programme.
- Create Accessible Documents
- Create Interactive Documents
- Using QR Codes
- Creating a Learning Video
- More effective use of PowerPoint
- Interactive Excel