Developing your digital skills to support assessment
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
SET member: £148.75 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
- Self-delivery: we train 2 members of your staff to deliver the programme in your setting.
- External delivery: we deliver the training with one of our experienced consultants.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for FE staff who may use digital tools in a limited way to support assessment, but who are looking to gain confidence and knowledge of using the whole toolbox of available approaches.
You will have the knowledge and the confidence to:
- use a range of online tools to create assessments for learning
- create resources using Nearpod and PowerPoint to enable ongoing class assessment
- explore online tools that can make assessment fun and accessible
- develop your own digital skills in the use of online applications.
Length of the course
This is a two day programme.
- Digital skills for self-assessment
- Peer assessment
- Using Google Forms
- Video self-assessments using Edpuzzle
- Self-assessment using Excel
- Continual assessment using Nearpod
- Providing feedback to practical assessments
- Making assessment fun and accessible