Developing your digital skills to create audio and video resources to engage learners
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
SET member: £148.75 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
- Self-delivery: we train 2 members of your staff to deliver the programme in your setting.
- External delivery: we deliver the training with one of our experienced consultants.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for FE staff who need support in the essential tools and techniques for creating audio and visual resources, for use in lessons and beyond
You will have the knowledge and the confidence to:
- Create and edit audio files using a range of online tools
- Explore the benefits of using audio and video in your teaching resources
- Discover how to share your audio and video resources with your colleagues and students
- Create videos using a selection of software
Length of the course
This is a 2 day training programme.
- Using sound: creating
- Using sound: editing
- Using sound: uploading
- Audio and PowerPoint
- Using PowerPoint to create a video
- YouTube: saving and editing
- QR codes and video