Developing your digital skills to enable collaborative learning and progression
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
SET member: £148.75
- Self-delivery: we train 2 members of your staff to deliver the programme in your setting.
- External delivery: we deliver the training with one of our experienced consultants.
SET members are entitled to an exclusive 15% discount off this ETF professional development course.
Find out more about SET membership on the Society for Education and Training (SET) website.
Who is this course for?
This two-day programme is ideal for those wishing to build a firm foundation of digital skills, including the use of a range of digital tools to develop the collaborative learner working inside and outside of the classroom.
You will have the knowledge and the confidence to...
- Use a range of online tools such as Padlet, Twitter and Virtual Classrooms, to facilitate and engage students in collaborative learning and progression.
- Develop your own digital skills using apps and cloud based tools to share information and collaborate.
- Work with free online resources to create interactive quizzes to engage and collaborate.
- Develop your own digital skills using shared documents and folders on Google Drive.
Length of the course
This is a 2 day training programme.
- Collaborative Learning Tools
- Shared Documents and Folders
- Creating a Collaborative Wiki using Google Site
- Planning for Collaborative Projects
- Collaborative Quizzes
- Collaborative Tools on VLEs
- Twitter for Collaboration
- Virtual Classrooms