Developing your digital skills to use social media
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
SET member: £85.00 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £100.00
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA. For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £150.00
There are 2 options available to host an event:
- Self-delivery: we train 2 members of your staff to deliver the programme in your setting.
- External delivery: we deliver the training with one of our experienced consultants.
Hosting costs £600.00 for 8 or more delegates. If you choose self-delivery you will be eligible for an £400 rebate subject to successful completion of the course.
To enquire about hosting, complete this form or call 020 8253 8238.
If you opt for self-delivery, training staff must be validated as suitably experienced and attend free training to deliver the programme. All materials are provided. Hosts must accommodate external delegates.
If you wish to have a course delivered for your staff only please call 020 8253 8238 as different pricing applies.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for FE staff who may be aware of social media, but are not experienced in its use and need to build knowledge and confidence.
- Create your own Twitter account and use it with confidence
- Understand how to use Facebook and LinkedIn effectively - getting registered, making connections and working with groups
- Use a range of digital tools to gather and share online media including Pocket, Padlet, Youtube and Pinterest
Length of the course
This is a 1 day workshop.
- Introduction to social media
- Getting to grips with Twitter
- Using Facebook and LinkedIn
- Social media for gathering and sharing