Working safely and securely using digital communications
Digital Skills Enhancement Programme
SET member: £85.00 https://set.et-foundation.co.uk
Non-SET member: £100.00
This is a subsidised rate for providers that receive funding from the SFA. For providers not receiving funding the full cost is £150.00
There are two options available to host an event:
- Self-delivery: we train 2 members of your staff to deliver the programme in your setting.
- External delivery: we deliver the training with one of our experienced consultants.
Hosting costs £600.00 for 8 or more delegates. If you choose self-delivery you will be eligible for an £400 rebate subject to successful completion of the course.
To enquire about hosting, complete this form or call 020 8253 8238.
If you opt for self-delivery, training staff must be validated as suitably experienced and attend free training to deliver the programme. All materials are provided. Hosts must accommodate external delegates.
If you wish to have a course delivered for your staff only please call 020 8253 8238 as different pricing applies.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for FE staff who may be aware of the challenge of staying safe online, but lack an understanding of the key steps that need to be taken to ensure this.
You will have the knowledge and the confidence to:
- learn how to manage your online identity
- grasp the importance of keeping data safe
- know how to identify copycat websites
- recognise how you can trust what you read.
Length of the course
This is a one day training programme.
- Online identities
- Protecting your data, reliability and validity
- Keeping you and your equipment safe
- Bringing it all together